OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect varies depending upon the purpose of the collection and the product or service we are providing you. Generally, we collect and hold the following types of personal information:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- other information you may make publically available online (including but not limited to on social media platforms);
- telephone number and other contact details;
- date of birth;
- transaction details, if you make a purchase with us or choose to store details in your online profile;
- bank account/credit card numbers and associated details as reasonably required in relation to processing payments at your request; and
- information about your business or personal circumstances;
- information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
- your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information;
- information about third parties; and
- any other personal information provided by you which may be required to facilitate and where possible improve your dealings with us.
However, for certain purposes, such as where you apply for employment with us, we will collect additional personal information such as your employment history, educational history and employment references.
We generally do not collect sensitive information that is associated with an identifiable individual.
We may from time to time collect information that would be sensitive personal information about you with your consent where the collection is related to provision of a service or other benefit to you.
We may collect information from you about particular health concerns, gender orientation or other sensitive information with your consent, in order to provide you with offers, promotions, programs, related to your concerns or status.
In the event that we are required to collect sensitive personal information, we will notify you of this at the point of collection and obtain your consent to collect and hold this sensitive personal information.
If you provide us with sensitive information on an unsolicited basis, we assess whether such information is reasonably necessary for one or more of our functions or activities. The unsolicited sensitive information you disclose to us may be used and disclosed for the purpose for which you provided such information or, where you would reasonably expect us to, we may use the information for a directly related secondary purpose. We may also disclose or use the information for other purposes with your consent or if required to by law.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
- registration when you purchase a subscription or access to Services;
- answer surveys;
- enter competitions or promotions;
- sig up to newsletters and/or other communications from the Fit for Footy brand and/or team;
- contact us through on our mobile application or website;
- communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter) or otherwise;
- interact with our mobile application, website, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
We may also collect personal information from you when you use or access our website or our social media pages. This may be done through use of web analytics tools, ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies that allow us to track and analyse your website usage. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device and enable and allow the creator of the cookie to identify when you visit different websites. If you do not wish information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide goods, services or information to you;
- for record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or other third parties for the purpose of providing goods or services to you;
- to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of direct marketing (in accordance with the Spam Act). In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
- to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you; and
- to consider an application of employment from you.
We may disclose your personal information to cloud-providers, contractors and other third parties located inside or outside of Australia. If we do so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient deals with such personal information in a manner consistent with how we deal with it.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected from misuse or unauthorised access. Our information technology systems are password protected, and we use a range of administrative and technical measure to protect these systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our Services may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
REQUESTING ACCESS OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to request access to the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In some cases, we may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us using the contact details set out below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
If you wish to complain about how we handle your personal information held by us, please contact us using the details set out below including your name and contact details. We will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you within a reasonable timeframe.